Free PDF Password Remover and PDF Password Unlocker is what I will discuss with you on this article. If you have faced with the problem of how to unlock pdf files or do pdf password recovery, then see how to unlock pdf password without stress.
Many people prefer to protect pdf files so that to avoid plagiarism. But in some cases, such secure pdf can be unlocked with simple tricks. Password protect pdf from being used by unauthorized user.
There are so many ways to unlock pdf password or protect pdf files but you will need to follow the simple tricks I will show you on this article. Do not forget you can encrypt pdf to conceal it from people.
On this article, I will discuss on how to use Free PDF password remover to unlock pdf files. Do not forget there are simple ways to do pdf password unlocker and PDF Converter. We will look into each of them as we proceed.
Use Free PDF Password Remover Software
Most of the PDF password remover softwares options are paid. Though you can try some solutions like Advanced PDF Password Recovery (APDFPR) by Elcomsoft. It cost €49 to get the standard edition from their official website.
- Open software and click the Open button that appears at the top left.
- Select the PDF file that you want to unlock from the dialog box.
- Click on it to open it.
- You will be asked for the PDF file password. Type the password and select “Decrypt Now”. This will unblock the PDF within seconds.
- You can choose the “Start Recovery” option if you don’t know the password. You only need to allow some time for the recovery process to be completed.
See How To Remove PDF file Password Using a Web Browser
This process is the simplest and most convenient way to remove pdf file password. However, any web browser can serve for this purpose.
The process takes less than with any other methods and all you need to do is to open the PDF file using the browser and then download it from the print option.
It works almost in the same way in every browser, although the options may vary a little. Here is what you need to do.
- Drag and drop the PDF file into a new tab to open it in the web browser. Alternatively, you can right click on the PDF file and select the “open with” option. After that, you can select your browser from the list.
- When the file opens, right click on it and press print.
- In the printer options, select the “Microsoft Print to PDF” option and click Print. This should allow you to download the PDF without requiring a password.
Hope this helps! No reason for not opening any pdf file after reading this article.
You can also remove passwords and restrictions from PDF files with the help of PDF Unlock. To add PDF files, simply drag them and drop them from your computer. It is possible to import password-protected PDF files from cloud storage services like Dropbox.
How To Use a Web App to remove the Password For PDF File
Now you can unlock the pdf file using Android, Windows, Mac and iOS device apps. There are other websites that offer to remove password from PDF files for free. You can take advantage of that also.
For comments on Free PDF Password Remover – PDF Password Unlocker use the comment box below.