The Voice Registration Audition – The Voice is a three time Emmy Award winning, #1 series on NBC, featuring the nation’s best artists and four of the biggest names in music as coaches. We are searching for solo artists and duos that perform all types of music: pop, rock, R&B, hip-hop, alternative, latin, country, blues, indie.
If you think you have that special talent in you to become the next The Voice winner, then this is an opportunity to become a The Voice 2017 winner.
I want to discuss with you on how you can do The Voice Registration Audition or Sign Up The Voice for 2017 competition. If you have been dreaming of becoming the best artist in The Voice America, then register now.
According to Sammyupdate, You do not bother yourself on how to go about the registration process, all you have to do is follow the procedures on this post. The Voice has come to stay and NBC is doing really great in hunting or talents in America.
Eligibility for The Voice Registration Audition
- To qualify for registration and audition you have to meet the following criterias:
- To audition you must be legally present in the United States
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age by July 14, 2017. All applicants who meet this criterion, including all persons significantly older than thirteen (13) years of age, are welcome and encouraged to apply to be a participant. All applicants younger than eighteen (18) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians complete the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent attached to this application.
- You must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial broadcast or other exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
- Must voluntarily submit to and complete a background check, in accordance with applicable laws and execute all documents required by Producer in connection with such background check.
- You must be willing to travel at your own expense if necessary to audition in May/June 2017 (or as otherwise scheduled by the Producer) at one of the following locations nearest to you: Austin, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Philadelphia, PA. Producer reserves the right to change the number or the identity of the foregoing locations at any time. All travel expenses for the interview will be the applicant’s sole expense.
To accept an invitation to be a participant, you must timely complete and return the Participant Agreement, Release and Arbitration Provision and all exhibits, schedules and attachments thereto that will be furnished to you by the Producer and will include, among other things, release forms and waivers for review and signature by you and/or your family members. Additionally, any offer to become a participant may be conditioned upon your submission to examinations to be conducted in Los Angeles, CA, by medical professionals selected by and paid for by the Producer and the certification of the medical professionals that you meet all physical and psychological requirements.
See more eligibility requirements here.
The Voice Registration Audition And Date
To register for the voice, follow this steps below:
- Visit the official website of The Voice at www.nbcthevoice.com
- On the site scroll to the bottom and click on register to Audition
- You have to first create an account since you are a new member.
- Enter your date of birth and click on Next to navigate to the steps 2 of 3. complete the form and click on next to take you to the last step.
Once you complete the last step, click on Register to complete your registration.
Stay tuned as I will be bringing to you the steps to submit video and how to audition on the voice.